Monday, February 13, 2012

pintrest and birth control, there's no cohesion

I discovered pintrest last night! Hours of browsing and pinning made for a very late night! I found all sorts of cool crafty things for me to do myself and with the girls. But that's just what I've been doing as of late, simply gathering ideas. Today I decided to actually put those ideas into action! I finally made cloth wipes that have been hanging over me since Thanksgiving! What a relief! I just got finished making a reusable swiffer wipe, a pintrest idea. (I'm not with it enough to have pictures to correspond, plus putting pictures on here drives me crazy!)

The last few days I had some things to write but I couldn't muster the energy to do it. Tonight, I mustered up the energy but my brain feels like mush!

So I'm watching the Daily Show right now and he just brought up the "contraceptive controversy." If I understand it correctly now insurance will cover birth control? It's about damn time! If people don't want to keep supporting families who are unable to make ends meet then perhaps they should be willing to support their choice to limit the size of their family to one that each family can support themselves. Birth control is expensive, but babies are much more expensive! Would the government, insurance, companies be willing to provide a few bucks for birth control or several hundreds/thousands for another baby (maternity leave, drs, etc).

No comments:

Post a Comment