Thursday, February 21, 2013

3 days in a row

Three days in a row writing, success.

Three days in a row without completely losing my cool with the girls, success.  This wasn't necessarily my goal, I figured id take it a day at a time.  We survived not just 1 day but 3.  Today was a bit more tricky since there were no playdates.  But for whatever reason they let me sleep to 9 so I was semi rested. Evie is in love with the set of books with Bible stories my mom gave her so we probably read for 30 minutes straight.  She came across a Bible character figurine, probably swiped it from somewhere =)  so during each story the little toy took on a new identity.  Pretty cute.

When I went downstairs in the morning to get Lucy, I was shocked.  She threw all her pillows, blankets, and stuffed animals out of the crib and she stripped herself down to her birthday suit.  She was just chillin with her feet dangling!  A few minutes later she cried about having to go potty.  And what do you know, she peed in the potty!

Crazy or not the girls and I went to Big Lots by ourselves. I used my temp handicap pass and got us a golden spot.  The trip went surprisingly well, I was relieved.  After, we did out monthly co-op stop.  Mr Sherman started selling us produce. So now I'm shopping local and in season. In season right now means collard greens, so I suppose I have to learn how to prepare them.

Well, this isn't any kind of fancy post, but I did it.  That will have to suffice.

No comments:

Post a Comment