Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Blogger App

I really would love to document my days more frequently, but it seems hard to find the time.  But as I was browsing the app store I wondered if there was an app for my blog. Sure enough!  In the smartphone age my phone goes with me everywhere.  It only makes sense that if I want to "write" and document my life that I should try to do it on a blog rather than fb. Don't get me wrong, I will still do FB. But this way I don't need to continually feel like a "failure" because another day went by without some writing. 

It seems to me that it took have 3 kids to get me into gear on certain things.  Of course, I had lots of energy today. Tomorrow I will likely be exhausted and accomplish keeping us all alive and that's about it.  But here is to trying anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment